Helloooo lovelies! So despite how basic it makes me sound, I really do love the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice drinks during the Fall. Just the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin is enough to draw me waaaaay into any coffee shop but as much as I love it, let's be real... Starbucks is always hella expensive! So in-case you hadn't already guessed from my clue in last weeks post, todayI thought I'd show you how to make your very own Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino at home. Ooo that rhymed haha! This is a collab post with my amazing friend Olivia from www.oliviaxalesha.com (known most of the time by me as 'my best CHUMMAYYY', and we've both made DIY Autumn Starbucks posts. I've done soooo many collab posts with Olivia in the past which you can read here, but this could well be my favourite one so far so I hope y'all enjoy it!
1. Cold Brew your coffee and set aside.
2. In a blender (I used my smoothie maker!) throw in your canned pumpkin, milk, and coffee and blend.
3. Then add the tsp of brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and ice. You can always add more of each one to suit your liking but this is the combination I preferred and give the blender a whizz again.
4. Pour into a glass (or starbucks cup too, if you really want those Starbs vibes like me hehe!) and add in a few extra ice cubes. The drink should be a gorgeous burnt orange colour by now.
5. And finally, always my favourite bit, squirt with whipped cream, sprinkle some more cinnamon on top, and pop in a straw... mmm.
So there you go! Here was a simple and inexpensive way to DIY your own Pumpkin Spice Frappé and ohhh myyy does it taste good, Granted, it's definitely not a super healthy drink, but compared to the actual Starbucks version has quite a lot less sugar so that's always a bonus. I also had a whole lotta fun sprinkling cinnamon everywhere for the photos haha!
Don't forget to check out Olivia's post by the way lovelies, it'll be up vv soon and ooo I can't wait either...
QOTD: PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES, NAY OR YAY?