01. What is your dream job? -Vildana Šuta
I would love to work in something like journalism or photography as it's probably what interests me most!
02. What is your blogging process? - Bash Harry
Every so often I get a bunch of post ideas and so I end up scribbling down a whole list of ideas and only half of them actually end up as published posts by the time I'm done. Next I take all my photos because I love for my post to be spaced out with pictures, edit them on Picmonkey and write the actual post. You would not believe how many posts I have on draft it's pretty crazy haha!
03. What is your best memory? - Stella
Just being younger and being able to run 'wild' with no responsibilities at all.
04. What's your favourite makeup brand? -Amythepug
To be honest I don't really count myself as a beauty blogger so I don't own a massive collection, but out of all of them my favourite would have to be Urban Decay. I just cannot get over all the naked palettes and ahhh the eyeliners! :)
05. What is your favourite pizza topping? - Edye Nicole
A question that involves pizza? Yasssss! My favourite is a goats cheese and spinach one or just classic margarita.
06. What is one product you couldn't live without? - Lauren Powers
Makeup-wise I think I'd have to say eyeshadow, but in terms of skincare I would never be able to let go of all my face scrubs hehe!
07. Who are your favourite Instagramers? - Isobel Bruning
@Hattiee_Amelia, @TessChristinexo and @PoppyDeyes
08. If your life was a movie, what genre would it be? - Acqua
I wish it was something like action or thriller... but let's be real my life would probably just be a comedy!
09. Top 3 must have apps? - Kery H
Instagram, Spotify and VSCO Cam
10. What's the smallest thing that can make you happy? - Souhaila
When other people smile. Like those people that just have those adorable contagious laughs or smiles that can just brighten up your day (Olivia if you're reading this, I mean you!<3 )
11. A random thing you love about London? - Amy Lou
I actually love the tubes and trains! Idk what it is, but it just feels like part of the character of London and it's my fav thing!
Learn anything new about me? I hope you've all had a lovely week, so sad the weekend is over I've had so much fun... but bring on Monday haha! x
QOTD: What's the smallest thing that can make you happy?
Souhaila asked this question in the Q and A and I love it!